- Posted date:30/01/2019
- Location:AEON MALL Long Bien
WHAT YOU DO
- Supporting tenants about submitting and collecting sales revenue figures
- Control tenant deposit, ensure all deposit are paid full
- Checking sales revenue figures and update into system.
- Ensure the company policies & procedures are enforced.
- Control Tenant payment, ensure all payments are settled as agreed time in contract.
- Implement termination rules and contract information amendment procedure when requested.
- Handling customer requests.
- Making periodical reports as accounting procedures
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Accounting Department.
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationship with peers and partner
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor degree
- No working experience required. Fresher will be trained.
- Be able to work at AEON MALL LONG BIEN
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Be good at English
- Be careful & accurate, have good team-working skill.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 2 day-off per week
- 14 annual leave days per year
- 5 sick leave days per year
- Healthy Insurance 24h
- Training opportunities domestic and oversea
- Team building
- Health check once per year
- Bonus once per year (depend on Company business and staff working performance)
- Have a chance to work in No. 1 Shopping Mall developer in VN
- Have a chance to work in a professional and develop environment
For more information, please contact our HR Division: 024.3944.9815 or send your CV to: email@example.com