- Posted date:11/07/2019
- Location:AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon
WHAT YOU DO
- Serve as a point of contact for information concerning to Mall operation within established guidelines (insurance, operation hour punctually, staff registration…).
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOP), forms and systems. Implement, review and amend when SOPs are inappropriate.
- Ensure Tenants are submitted all required legal documents before opening.
- Ensure Tenants insurance are continuously renewed
- Assists in the preparation and maintenance of the office budget.
- Ensure office supply is enough for daily operation: stationery, water, personnel…
- Negotiate the best possible price and value for money for stationary and general office supplies
- Co-ordinate regular staff social activities and company annual trip.
- Suggest office rule to make the work easily & effectively.
- Supervise and or performs special projects as required.
- Deliver periodical reports monthly, quarterly, yearly.
- Other tasks as assigned.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor degree
- 1 – 2 year working experience (Fresher will be trained)
- Be able to work at AEON MALL TAN PHU CELADON
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Be fluent in English
- Be careful & accurate, team-work.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 2 day-off per week
- 14 annual leave days per year
- 5 sick leave days per year
- Healthy Insurance 24h
- Training opportunities domestic and oversea
- Team building
- Health check once per year
- Bonus once per year (depend on Company business and staff working performance)
- Flexible working time
- Have a chance to work in No. 1 Shopping Mall developer in VN
- Have a chance to work in a professional and develop environment
For more information, please contact our HR Division: 028.3829.5370 or send your CV to: email@example.com